This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on Distinctivs.com. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are: Name, Address, Email address, Phone number, Credit/Debit card information, etc.
Please note all Credit/Debit card information is handled by secure 3rd party provides including Amazon Pay, PayPal and Apple Pay. We do not have direct access to your credit card numbers.
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are: Name, Address, Phone number, etc.
Additional Information on Email Address:
We are aware of our consumer's concern over unauthorized use of an email address (spamming). We do everything possible to protect the privacy of our visitors without hindering the services we provide to you.
- When we collect an email address of an individual filling out a form to contact us we will ask them to opt-in to receive promotional emails from us in the future. An individual will not be required to opt-in to have their questions answered by us.
- If a visitor signs up to receive promotional email from us we will consider this opt-in permission.
- Every promotional email we send will contain an option for the recipient to opt-out and not receive any future promotional emails. We will honor all opt-out requests.
- We will not rent or exchange our email addresses.
- No opt-in (or opt-out) permission will be required for sending emails to confirm orders, answer questions that have been emailed to us, order shipping information or other pertinent order information.
Ways We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order to fulfill, bill and ship your order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use email addresses provided to communicate your order status. Once your order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email to let you know your order is being processed. You will also receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped. An email will be sent if a problem arises with your order. We use return email addresses to answer emails that we receive.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to fulfill and ship the product. Information you submit on our Web site will only be used for this purpose and not shared with outside parties.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This Web site is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information on children under that age.
How to contact us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us:
535 Pine Road, Suite #105
Newnan, GA 30263
Business Phone: (770) 683-9578 (M-F 8:00am - 4:00pm est)